- What is HYIP?
- HYIP means "High Yield Investment Program".
HYIPs accumulate money from the contributions of conventional Internet users. HYIPs are paid an interest from deposit, based on the investment plans. Interest is accrued on a daily, hourly, weekly, or monthly basis. The percentage of interest can range from 0.3% to 10% daily and more! But, the best and safest option is 1-3% per day, it is 30-90% per month (more than annual interest in bank).
- How HYIPs earn so much money?
- Trading at Forex is a common legend, but also it can be developments in new technologies (know-how), trade antiques, oil, diamonds, alternative energy, gambling, and other high-yield activities. But, like any source of high income, HYIP investing is a very risky type of investment.
- Is it the fastest and easiest way to make money?
- There is one problem. Legit HYIP, in the traditional sense, is almost gone. Most of the current HYIP (about 99%) is a financial pyramid scheme that does not earn money, but just pretend they are working. They pay interest, not from the profits that have received, they pay from new deposits. Very difficult to distinguish the financial pyramid and the real HYIP. While there is a flood of new deposits, HYIP-pyramid will regularly pay to all investors. Nevertheless, you can earn in HYIPs.
- How to earn in HYIPs?
- When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). The amount of costs depends on the period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than were spent, and until he reaches that goal, he will pay to all investors. In this interval of time, you can earn in HYIP investing. Some programs are working less than a week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIP investing, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment.
- What is HYIP Monitoring?
- HYIP monitor is a site (like 100Hyips.com) which makes rating of HYIPs added to listing. HYIP monitor shows the current payment status of the investment project and the regularity of payments. HYIP monitor has active deposits and receiving payments like ordinary investors, фтв on this basis HYIP monitoring shows payment status of the HYIP. There is a voting function in the HYIP monitoring, where each investor can place an assessment HYIP and leave a comment, which will see the other users of HYIP monitoring.
- What does the "Status" of the HYIP mean?
HYIP PAYING status means: HYIP makes all payments in time, according to conditions, and there are no complaints from investors.
HYIP WAITING status means: HYIP was added to listing but the first payment from it was not received yet.
HYIP PROBLEM status means: there is a significant (more than a day) delay in payment, more than a deadline in conditions. Or we received a complaint from an investor and the information is checked and confirmed. Or the site of HYIP is unavailable more than one day without notification about the problem (server change, DDoS-attack, etc.).
HYIP SCAM status means: no payments are received according to conditions of HYIP and the administration does not respond to the e-mails. Or we found selective payments and received a complaint from an investor, which was confirmed. After the assignment of this status, we report about it at public forums.
The decision to change the status depends on the particular situation too.
- What is the difference between the types of payments "Manual", "Instant" and "Automatic"?
- What does this mean that "Principal Return is included in earnings"?
Some investment plans in HYIPs constructed so that a deposit is already included in the interest. That way, at the end of the deposit term initial amount will not be returned, because it was received along with payouts.
- Alexa Rank it's a rating of the website via popularity, it's calculated with the help of many indicators.
- All HYIP Monitors show the status of many monitors for certain HYIP.
- Whois - it's information about HYIP's domain name, hosting provider, server location and etc.
- How to reduce risks when investing in HYIP projects?
- Don't spend what you can't afford to lose.
- Don't choose the high interest, the safest is 1-3% daily or less.
- Don't make large investments in one HYIP project, divide the deposited amount between 5-10 projects, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.
- Check info on the trusted HYIP monitor and read forums about HYIP projects, there are many discussions about HYIPs, various strategies, and evaluation criteria.