- What is HYIP?
- HYIP means "High Yield Investment Program".
HYIPs accumulate money from contributions of conventional Internet users. HYIPs are paid an interest from deposit, based on the investment plans. Interest is accrued on a daily, hourly, weekly or monthly basis. Percentage of interest can range from 0.5% to 10% daily and more! But, the best and safest option is 1-3% per day, it is 30-90% per month (more than annual interest in bank).
- How HYIPs ear so much money?
- Trading at Forex is a common legend, but also it can be developments in new technologies (know-how), trade antiques, oil, diamonds, alternative energy, gambling and other high-yielding activities. But, like any source of high income, HYIP is a very risky type of investment.
- Is it the fastest and easiest way to make money?
- There is one problem. HYIP, in the traditional sense, is almost gone. Most of the current HYIP (about 99%) is a financial pyramid scheme that does not earn money, but just pretend they are working. They pay interest not from the profits that have received, they pay from new deposits. Very difficult to distinguish financial pyramid and the real HYIP. While there is a flood of new deposits, HYIP-pyramid will regularly pay to all investors. Nevertheless, you can earn in HYIPs.
- How to earn in HYIPs?
- When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than were spent, and until he reaches that goal, he will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.
- What is HYIP Monitoring?
- It's a site (like 100Hyips.com) which makes rating of HYIPs added to listing. Monitoring shows the current payment status of the investment project and the regularity of payments. HYIP monitoring has active deposit and receiving payments like ordinary investors, on this basis monitoring shows payment status. There is a voting function in the monitoring, where each investor can place an assessment HYIP and leave a comment, which will see the other users of monitoring
- What means the "Status" of the HYIP?
PAYING : HYIP makes all payments in time, according to conditions, and there is no complaints from investors.
WAITING : HYIP was added to listing but the first payment from it was not received yet.
PROBLEM : there is a significant (more than a day) delay in payment, more than deadline in conditions. Or we received a complaint from an investor and the information is checked and confirmed. Or the site of HYIP is unavailable more than one day without notification about the problem (server change, DDoS-attack etc.).
SCAM : no payments are received according conditions of HYIP and administration does not respond to the e-mails. Or we found selective payments and received complaint from an investor, what was confirmed. After the assignment of this status, we report about it at public forums.
The decision to change the status depends on the particular situation too.
- What is RCB (Referral Commission Back)?
- Some monitors offer to return a referral commission from HYIP, instead they are asked to vote for HYIP or give feedback on the forum. When you register using referral link from monitoring site and become his referral, you are entitled to receive from the monitoring of extra money, called RCB. In this case, monitoring paid you amount of referral commission received for your deposit. This process is similar to the registration via your own referral link, but only in the case involving the monitoring, your deposit will not be blocked. RCB can be multiplied by the bonus factor. For example, 300% RCB means that HYIP monitoring is ready to return triple amount of referral commission.
- What is the difference between the types of payments "Manual", "Instant" and "Automatic"?
Manual payments status means that payments are made manually.
Instant payments status means that orders of payment processed by program (site script), and produces immediately after request.
Auto payments mean that the order and payment is done automatically, no need to visit HYIP site for payments request, money will automatically sent to an account in the payment system.
- What does this mean that "Principal Return is included in earnings"?
Some investment plans in HYIPs constructed so that a deposit is already included in the interest. That why, at the end of deposit term initial amount will not be returned, because it was received along payouts.
- Alexa Rank it's a rating of website via popularity, it's calculated with the help many indicators.
- All HYIP Monitors shows a statuses of many monitors for certain HYIP.
- Whois - it's an information about HYIP's domain name, hosting provider, server location and etc.
- How to reduce risks when investing in HYIPs?
- Don't spend what you can't afford to lose.
Don't choose the high interest, the safest is 1-3% daily.
Don't invest all your money in one HYIP, divide the deposited amount between 5-10 projects, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.
Read the forums about HYIP, there are many discussions about HYIPs, various strategies and evaluation criterias.